CRC Long Life Anti Rust 300g
When it comes to rust prevention products, CRC Long Life Anti Rust is the complete package. Providing superior lubrication and long-term rust prevention to all metals subjected to rust and salt corrosion. It is an excellent rust inhibitor and lubricant for extending the life of metal to metal sliding/rotating surfaces. CRC Long Life Anti Rust penetrates and coats the metal surfaces, displacing moisture and providing rust protection, preventing future moisture contamination. CRC Long Life is a clear, free running fluid that is safe to use in most situations, is easy to apply and remove if required. CRC Long Life is recommended as a final film that is used for precision machine surfaces, and is a protective, anti-seize coating for assemblies in storage or in shipment. CRC Long Life is also used as a start-up lubricant for stored machinery. CRC Long Life Anti Rust protects steel parts indoors for up to 2 years. It contains no CFC's, chlorinated solvents or silicone. Temperature Range -20 degrees C to +150 degrees C.
- Protect tools, machinery and general equipment over long periods of downtime
- Preserves engine blocks, pistons and components from atmospheric rusting
- Ideal for seasonal 'mothballing' marine engines and corrosion free storage
- Contains no CFC's, chlorinated solvents or silicone
- Safe to use in most situations